Health & Safety - Company Safety Policy Statement
Our Company gives paramount importance to the health and safety at work of personnel. Our policy is to take all reasonable practicable steps to ensure the health, safety and welfare of all persons who may be affected by our activities.
Our statement of general policy is:
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities.
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety
- To ensure safe handling, storage and use of substances
- To provide information, instruction and supervision for employees
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, by giving them adequate training
- To prevent accidents and cases of work related ill health
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions
- To review and revise this policy at regular intervals
Pro-Scape Ltd is also members of SMAS Worksafe Scheme, a nationally recognised H&S certificate from a SSIP Member Scheme. SMAS shows our client base that we meet strict health and safety standards and enables us to be put straight onto their approved contractor’s lists.
SMAS assess applicants on these following statements:
- Their health and safety policy
- How their organisation is on health and safety
- Their arrangements to meet a standard acceptable to buyers and to others
The SMAS accreditation is used by many of the largest construction and house building companies in the UK.
Find Out What Our Customers Are SayingUse our online contact form Request Callback
Want us to call you back?